Nadi Shodhana Pranayama Workshop
Saturday 20th April
12PM – 3PM
at Satyananda Yoga Centre, London
This three-hour workshop will focus on taking Nadi Shodhana beyond the 1:2 ratio. It will only be suitable for those with a good amount of experience with the technique and who are currently using this ratio in their practice on a regular basis and are looking to develop it.
The day will include:
- Beginners, intermediate and advanced stages of nadi shodhana
- Using asana to explore balancing the breath
- Mental nadi shodhana and Viloma nadi shodhana
- Introducing internal and external kumbhaka into nadi shodhana
- Practicing bandhas with nadi shodhana
- Gayatri Mantra with nadi shodhana
What is covered in this session can form the basis of one to two years of practice.
Please note that as the practice will involve breath retention it is contra indicated if certain conditions are present in the body, if in any doubt please ask. Applicants will be required to complete a health form.
There will be a short break but no lunch – welcome to stay for a cup of tea after!
To book: Please contact Brahmananda with few words on your pranayama experience if interested to book: