Nada and Mantra Yoga
Experience the effects of sound and mantra to destress, unwind and transform your inner being.
When: Fridays, 7:30pm – 9pm (except last Friday of each month).
Starting 4th January until Friday 15th February 2019 (6-week course)
You will learn mantras for health, harmony and well-being, bhajans and kirtans to uplift your mind and soul and develop your vocal presence and musical sensitivity with swara sadhana.
In each class you will get a new experiential understanding of the effects of sound on the mind-body system. Taught in a simple and practical manner, with occasional explanations and discussions, this course will give you practical tools for inner self-development and self-discovery so that you can begin your journey in a gradual and systematic way.
Access to recordings will be provided to help you establish your own regular home practice for maximum benefit. Additional private lessons on the basics of harmonium playing in mantra chanting and kirtan are available. Please email your enquiry if interested.
Course suitable for:
- anyone interested in the deeper aspects of yoga
- if you’re looking for effective ways to manage mental stresses and other disruptions to the natural flow of life
- temporarily or permanently unable to practise other forms of yoga due to injury or other causes
- seeking a practical way of connecting with your inner self and positivity
- are curious and open-minded and wish to try a new method of self-discovery
Venue: Satyananda Yoga Centre London, 70 Thurleigh Road, SW12 8UD
Cost: 5-week course = £50 per person or £12 drop in.
To book: Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place. While drop-in sessions are possible, regular attendance is strongly encouraged for best results. If you would like to discuss please call 07518 040990.