Try before you buy
FREE MP3 download
Discover about re-energising your manipura chakra, why it may not be such a good idea to renounce your ego (just yet!), and what advice the sadhu gave to the cobra...
This six minute PodCast is taken from disc 3, track 1 of the CD set.
Click here to listen.
To buy (UK only)
To order by post from the London Satyananda Centre, please click
here to download a printable order form. Print and complete
the order form and send it with a cheque/PO in pounds sterling (full payment
and address details are on the form). Orders are usually despatched within
7-10 days of order receipt.
About these recordings
These are live recordings made during a weekend yoga retreat at Padmasambhava (Wales) in October 2006. Whilst every effort has been made to remove extraneous sounds, there is the occasional cough or nature sound, but this does not detract from
the impact of these memorable recordings.
Please note - these practices are not suitable for beginners. Before starting Prana Vidya you should be proficient in yoga nidra, visualisation, mantra japa, ajapa japa, kaya sthairyam, and be familiar with the principal chakras and psychic passages.
1. Introduction to prana vidya
2. So-Ham in sushumna nadi
3. Discovering the space body (sthul akasha)
1. The five pranas - meeting of prana & apana
2. About prana vidya
3. Tracing pingala nadi - tracing pingala & ida nadis
1. Introduction to recharging manipura chakra
2. Recharging manipura chakra
3. Awakening prana in sushumna, building up in ajna
4. Closing comments and Shantipath
Disc 4 - Bonus Tracks
1. Introduction to mantra chanting
2. Gayatri, Mahamrityunjaya & Om chanting
3. Chaturdik pranam mudra
4. Q&A on chaturdik pranam mudra
Voice :: Swami Pragyamurti Saraswati
Design & Production :: Nadarupa
Recording :: Poornam & Atmapoorna